Isn't there something so refreshing about uncompromising people? People who aren't questioning how far is to far? I don't mean in the legalistic way, I mean in the out of love for their Jesus being passionately commited and living with purpose. Loving watching Him change lives. Love watching people live with passion and determination and committment. What the heck am I doing then? Half hearted at best is how I would define my life.
So many good talks came out of this weekend. Good books read. Good message. Things I have been wrestling with for the past two weeks have finally processed in my heart and mind. I hear motivation has a week long shelf life.
Time to take action. Things will be changing. I refuse to be apathetic. I refuse to live half hearted. Life is to short and costs to much.
Let's roll. Here we go. Whole heart. I'm in.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're amazing.
ReplyDeleteI hope you know that. It's so evident that the Lord is in your life and it's so encouraging.
I love you.