2 Corinthians 4:7 "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves"
I feel the weight of this today. I am so aware that today I am just clay. Weak. Poor. In need of the everlasting love of my Savior. I realized today that even with residency in the morning...it does not cut it. I can't use that until my quiet time in the evening (which keeps getting compromised and shortened) and be healthy. It is not enough to plug me into the Source and make me not operate on my own strength and supply. And mine just doesn't cut it. I need to discipline myself and get up even earlier.
I feel the weakness today. I feel the fact that I am a mere earthen vessel,jar of clay. The surpassing greatness of power is His, I can't do it.
Weak. Definitely. I am thankful I'm so aware of this today. I'm thankful He has opened up my eyes/ softened my heart enough that I am no longer able to function like this.
I think after class I'll head over to the huge city park and be still.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment