Stuck in the middle of wanting to go on and not settle and, well, settling. Because it's much easier to stay the same and be apathetic than it is to move forward.
And I miss solid community. Like in a group setting. As in more than one on one. I need it. I crave it. A month and a half in and I am about to go crazy without it. Jesus send me friends!
And my parents are the greatest. And my best friends. I love them. I want to be parents like them to a whole lot of kids, including those not blood related.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Started to catch up on your blog tonight. I haven't since June. Oops. I love you Manna. You are absolutely incredible. I don't need to tell you that the Lord provides, I don't need to tell you that He loves you, and I certainly don't need to tell you He has friends hand picked already. So really, I am posting nothing useful. But I know how to end on a good note. Because there is something you have yet to grasp. Which is surprising because you are so smart. And wonderful. And amazing. And...ummmm AWESOME.
ReplyDeletePraying and thinking of you often lately, Megan
i relate
ReplyDeletepassage for encouragement, "Trust in the Lord and do good; so you will live in the land, and enjoy security. Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. Be still before the Lord, and wait patiently for him." (Psalm 37:3-5, 7a)
ReplyDeletePraying for you Hannah! I sure miss having you around.