I'm just so stinkin' grateful. I can hardly run by the huge back lit TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY sign at the main entrance on JIll and my night runs without tearing up. I just love my school. A lot. Never will I be sorry for going for this or paying the price it took to get here. I am just so thankful. Thankful I get to do this and be apart of all of this. And thankful for a good job to support myself. And roommates. And new friendships. And breakaway. And my awesome awesome awesome parent's who I have the best conversations with. And Texas in general....you get the idea.
Been reading about heeding the ministries He has given us, and walking in good works He planned for us, and our treasure in earthen vessels that the power is HIS, and His sufficiency, and that out ministry is of reconciliation....been really good. Talked to my mama about what it means to stand in that we are redeemed and the power and love in that.
Got me thinking a lot about the ministries He has placed around me. Aside from whatever I eventually get involved with...definitely with the people I work with and even my roommates. But it's a different perspective this time. Not judgemental tell em what's wrong and what's right, not be a super christian so they are way impacted and changed, not have all the right words, not a lot of things. But instead, just focusing on love Him first and best and everywhere you go. If that's what I'm about lives will be impacted because I will be abiding and walking in Christ and Him in me will affect people and bear fruit. His presence will be ushered in to wherever I go. Insane. And the pressure's off because it's Him not me.
Maybe I already talked about this. Maybe not. Maybe I just talked in circles. Oh well, off to go polish off some leftover brownie batter and a movie :)
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment