Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And we will sing out as we go on

I am even more fully aware of God's confirmation the morning I moved to Fresno up on my roof. I know He has a specific purpose and plan for my life. I feel the weight of it. I knew it would cost everything. I just didn't expect it to cost everything continually. Silly me. I love how personal He is and how intent He is on my life. I know His dreams are better for me than my own and His thoughts higher. Hopefully my heart catches up to that soon.

Learning to let go again. A Bethany Dillon song I heard for the first time ministered to my little heart. "Lead, Lord, with unfailing love. Those who You have ransomed. And we will sing out as we go on, "Our God is faithful."

No comments:

Post a Comment