I wish I was better with children. I am so much better with high school kids. Even jr. high. I love kids, but I am not one of those people like so many I know that are just awesome with them and know exactly how to connect, what to say, what to do...I wish I was more like that. I genuinly love them and have a heart for them. Especially for hurting and unloved babies. I have a huge heart for adoption and am very open to being a foster parent someday. I definitely want a house with enough room to be able to take in kids when they need it for a while.
Many reading this already know, but I have a very real desire to adopt a black baby someday. Probably a boy. I will have one someday. Since I have started to tell people this dream, it has become even more real.
I honestly feel it is a burden from the Lord. And as crazy as it is to say, I feel like my heart and love for that child grows every day. I find myself day dreaming about him and praying for his parents right now. Especially his momma.
Today my heart yearned for that little baby. I love him already.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hannah Nichelle, this is precious. Print this and save this for him. Do it now.
ReplyDelete