Car raving is pretty much my favorite. Especially to Miley Cyrus, "Party in the USA," with Melody in the traffic jammed parking lot after evening service and at long stop lights. AND it makes other people happy in the cars around us and brings them entertainment to an otherwise boring time.
Conclusion? Car raving is actually a selfless act.
So I put my hands up, they're playing my song. Butterflies fly away, nodding my head like yeah...moving my hips like ya...:) * BIG smiley face
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Altogether favorite part of this : car raving is actually a selfless act.
ReplyDeletebaaahahahahha. LOVE you!
I have determined that we should be selfless together more often. And I think it would be even more selfless of us to practice our miley skills for long amounts of time when I get out of class today while dong artsy things... for the promo video of course. And for increasing our skills for later car raves so we can bring even better joy. That's two selfless acts in one!
ReplyDelete