In no particular order, ten things I'm really loving lately :)
1. living in the country. Empty fields, wide open roads, stars in the sky, lots of farming. Oh how I missed warm summer evenings with a cool breeze and the smell of dirt mixing with fruit.
2. Jon Troast... particularly songs, "Was It Ever Really Mine?" and " You're That Way to Me."
3. New friends in Fresno - Melody and Char
4. Old friends from camp- I love my girls so much!
*Isn't it funny how the relationships you sometimes value the most, the people that you truly want to walk through life with and have at your side, are not the ones you spend most of your time with.
5. Hannah Montana....I have officially gotten over my shame and now fully embrace my love for this t.v. show. Lately, the quality of my sense of humor is diminishing. The cheesiest jokes tend to be the ones that make me laugh out loud. I genuinely love them.
6. the Well Community Church...awesome worship. challenging messages spoken straight out of the bible in a raw and real way minus the typical "fluff", and wonderful ways to connect into community and serve.
7. My cousins and their children. I am a better person just by watching and listening to them. Great examples of what I want to be at their age.
8. My brothers. Doesn't get better.
9. Driving a truck. I pick a truck over some fancy foreign car any day of the week.
10. Elizabethtown- when watched without expectations and an open mind, it is a beautiful and inspiring movie. Makes me want to dream and live life in appreciation of the simple things.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i think its time for you to come over again. or i'll come to you!
ReplyDeletebut we have to wait a little bit. my sister is getting married tomorrow.
i love your heart! keep writing.
This makes me smile! I love how freeing this sounds! Live it up and soak up every second of this summer!
ReplyDeletei agree hannah montana is pretty sweet haha
ReplyDelete