This will be the summer that changes my life.
I am claiming that as truth. No more hoping that that will be the case. It has been spoken to me and is up for grabs. I claim it as truth.
I will walk in that truth.
i will stand in that truth.
I will take hold of it.
I will live it.
I will own it.
done and done.
God is who He says He is. He will do what He promises.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love you.
ReplyDeleteI love your heart.
I love your heart that loves Jesus' heart.
You are such an encouragement.
I'm going to miss you the weeks I'm gone, so keep writing por favor!
This is so true!
ReplyDeleteThis summer is it!
Lets take it by the hand and make it our own.
It WILL change our lives.
Im here for you Always and Forever!
I love you!
ok time to blog again! get goin girl.
ReplyDeletei want to hear about your heart. soon.
ReplyDeleteyes?
deal.