processing life, sharing my heart, thoughts, and my walk with Jesus.
Monday, May 23, 2011
I love my dad. It really doesn't get better. Just talked to him on the phone for under a minute and it made my whole day :) Wish everyone had a dad like him. And my mom. Sheesh. Now if only I can get them to move to Texas....
HANNAH FREAKING GOETZ YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONVINCE THEM TO DO THAT I NEED SOME GOETZ'S TOO. YOU ARE A GOETZ USE YOUR AMAZING GENETICS. I AM IMPAIRED AS A NONGOETZ AND NEED GOETZ PEOPLE TO MAKE UP FOR MY NONGOETZISHNESS.
I love my Jesus. family. friends. rainy days. heart to hearts. people.my great dane. my bible. good music. country roads. my boots. good books. fires. hot chocolate. painting. photography. contemporary dance. movies that make you feel something and leave you thoughtful.
HANNAH FREAKING GOETZ YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONVINCE THEM TO DO THAT I NEED SOME GOETZ'S TOO. YOU ARE A GOETZ USE YOUR AMAZING GENETICS. I AM IMPAIRED AS A NONGOETZ AND NEED GOETZ PEOPLE TO MAKE UP FOR MY NONGOETZISHNESS.
ReplyDeleteSincerely, your perturbed friend Megan.