Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Moved In and Starting School

Officially moved in, and well into my first week of classes.

I LOVE my new family. Mama Kane is the best. She is teaching me to cook and she loves cooking with John Mayer blasting :) Papa Kane and I have run on opposite schedueles so far so I haven't gotten to know him very well, but I have heard a lot of good things. Grace is 9 with the maturity level of a 15 year old and enough ability and giftings to literally do anything she wants with her life. We read a psalm each morning on the porch before we get ready for the day and have a bible study. Ryan is 6 and awesome. He was getting ready for bed and asking 100 different questions until Heather (mom) finally said, "Ry do you need to sit down and have a conversation with Hannah to get all your questions answered?" He nodded so we sat on the couch and he folded his little legs and scooted close and said, "So...how have you been doing lately? Did you remember your swimsuit?" And yesterday when I got home from being at work all day he said, " Oh Hannah! Know what? Today was so boring I forgot about you!" Lol. He is a funny kid and already calls me sis all on his own. I love it.

I still have quite the to-do list to knock out before everything gets really crazy with Residency, classes, and serving at the Well. I'm really excited. It is going to be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment