I am thankful I started this blog. I never meant to actually keep it, I just needed to write stuff down and get it out. I don't even think I conveyed all that well the extent of my situation at the time, and I probably will fail even more in the future, but oh well. All of no one reads it as of now, but there is something releasing about just getting it out there. Maybe it is because I am a girl and we process our lives and feelings by talking them out loud. I have never been one to talk about stuff I am going through until it is about over with. At least the stuff that is really close to my heart. This blog makes me vulnerable and have to be real and raw with what is going on.
If I have learned anything this past semester, it is that the gifts God gives us are ALL ultimately for the building up and edification of His Church, the body of Christ. That means we should not be greedy with the gifts God has given us because that will limit the extent of what they can do, who they can bless, and what they were fully intended for. I fully believe that our experiences with the Lord and the life lessons and speakings/encouragements and even moldings of our character fall under that category of "gifts". So this blog is a hesitant step in that direction, sharing my heart and walk with the Lord. And maybe sometimes just things that have been on my mind consistently. I think it will probably be a good way for those dear friends farther away to be updated on what is truly going on (so difficult to keep in touch well if it's hours or states away!) in my life and heart. I guess we'll see if I actually have the guts to tell people...
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment