1. Stepping on snails on the sidewalk is possibly the worst thing ever. I'm absolutely sure it's in hell. ABSOLUTELY SURE.
2. People actually see you when you shuffle out to your car wearing who knows what for something you forgot.
3. Learning to park next to side walks is an acquired skill after parking in between apple trees.
4. It never truly gets dark at night. Odd.
5. Or quiet.
6. Driving 15 minutes to get somewhere is now inconvenient.
7. Halloween trick or treaters are cute for about 10 minutes. 11 hits and then it's just annoying.
8. Bikers are everywhere! People actually do that. With the little spandex suits and everything!
9. There actually will be traffic in a town over 15,000. Like always.
10. Tractors no longer make you late to school.
11.Neither does fog.
12. Also in a town of way over 15,000 you have to learn how to use crosswalks because there actually will be a car coming.
13. And going to the grocery store no longer requires a time slot of more than it takes actually just get groceries because you're best friends grandma, 2nd grade teacher, and old softball coach's wife will not be there.
That's all for now.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Funny how those little things in life seem so unimportant til they are gone, then you realize they were a part of life that you loved. I'm praying for you everyday, I miss you, and I'm excited for you to move to Texas love. I wish I could spend so much more of my life with you, I wish we could both be learning our lessons side by side, but God's love will lead us home. Love you girl <3
ReplyDelete