I am EXCITED!!!:
because:
1. Miranda Lambert, Lady Antebellum, and Jason Aldean are rocking out my playlist
2. I have a really incredible apple chicken salad waiting for me for dinner....side note: why can't I be a normal person and just eat a salad? It has to have some form of meat in it or I'm just never a fan even though I lovelovelove 'em.
3. It is just a good day. Lots to do but it is just a good day. He is good which makes it good.
4. Most importantly.....IT"S TUESDAY NIGHT! Bring on my seventh grade girls! :) Oh how i love them so much. Talking about what it means to be motivated by God's mercy and kindness instead of our own efforts tonight. Romans 12:1-2 and all that goodness. It'll be good lifegroup discussion, then I get to throw rag balls at them for the game (thank you softball accuracy skills) and then of course it ends with a dance party.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh my lanta i can't wait for this. i miss having girls in my life. a.k.a. volleyball team-as stressful and tormenting as that was it was WORTH it! love you. and i approve of your playlist
ReplyDeleteps. i love you. i love that miranda lambert and lady antebellum and jason aldean are rocking your ipod, country is always good.
ReplyDelete