Free
Sometimes I grasp that and own it and live it. Other times it's a faded memory and a hope for that reality in the near future.
Today I want to be done wrestling. Done struggling. And rest. I'm taking the rest of the afternoon off to...figure out my life I guess. Process. Deal with things. I want a different perspective. I want things to fade away. I want to be done letting things and people define me. I want labels to fall off. And I want to quit looking to anything or anyone else to have my questions answered and find my value or approval or worthiness. I want everything else to blur into the background and just get lost in fixing my gaze on His beauty and love.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hannah!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so i just went through and read all your blogs of November and December. Lovely Lady, you have raw talent. God has given you the gift of writing and it moves people. I am sick in bed and your writing literally gave me the motivation to get out of bed and get some things done!! Hannah, don't sell yourself short. This talent of yours is going to impact many generations and I am excited to see you grow in it with God!! :) I love you and I miss you so much! Lets talk soon!