I love that God uses us despite ourselves.
I love that He holds the whole world in His hands and names US His chosen treasure.
I love that when you surrender, it's sweet.
And that when you die to self, it's gentle.
I love that He wants us to be with Him all. day. long.
I love learning to pray.
I love that prayer does things.
I love that He is more powerful, loving, and personal than I know.
And I love that He is showing me slowly.
I love that everything I do is under the banner of "It is finished."
This last week I was all over the place. Distracted. Messed up a lot. Selfish. Learning to apologize easily and quickly. I walked away from Impact cochair position. It was a long week. But rather ordinary. And He met me. And He is answering prayers. And moving. And ridiculously sweet in ways that don't make sense. His grace covers. And He is alive.
I believe Him.
And I can honestly say that I have never loved Him more than this last week.
Thankful for a God who is personal and good and beyond words. Can't believe I get Him.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment