Friday, March 18, 2011

For the Record

Just for the record....I had a second blog that I used to keep quotes I liked and things friends said all in one place that I could go back to later for reference or to use in speeches for weddings etc and very verrrrrryyyyy few, maybe one or two, things I posted I actually wrote. I had it as private, or so I thought, seeing as it was just to keep track of random stuff I didn't want to lose or forget where I saw it, I kept it there so it was all in one place. Twice now I've been asked if I was falling for somebody or if something was going on seriously between me and a kid I was sort of talking to (hate that term) because of posts on that site I never knew people saw.

SOOOOO just to clear things up :) Deleted it to avoid confusion and just because. I am not in love, falling in love, or anything close to it.

Sorry for the mixed messages!

No comments:

Post a Comment