My week in an update.
Best friend surprised me and is coming in a week! AYYOOOOO!
I went with my roomie to Celebrate Recovery to support her. The second I entered the door I felt completely exposed and vulnerable. Caught me off guard. Guess I should go back?
Had my Impact interview. Heard some reactions to my application from others that were amazed and I was shaken up. Heard how people that know me best genuinely described me and I was shaken up again. My view of self is damaging. Eye opening. Saw clearly lots of lies holding me captive.
Captivated by You by Shawn McDonald and Kissing Goodbye by Little Big Town are my choices of the week musically.
Prayed one of the most honest prayers in a while last night. Woke up feeling grateful for everything.
Fresh perspective. Hope. Love. I love this life. I want to give it all I got, where I'm at and beyond. It's not about me. It's all about Him. That's the way I intend to live it.
And last but not least, I was completely taken off guard by remembering that I can just be with Him. All day. I can take everything to Him and let Him do it. I can walk in Him. I have access to Him and His resources for EVERYTHING. But mostly just that I can be with Him. All the time. When I'm worried about work, school, coworkers, relationships, grades, character flaws, shortcomings, etc I can just take it to Him. This blows me away. All over again.
Point is....He loves me. And I love Him. That's it.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

love you.
ReplyDeleteso much.
i'm glad He's doing a number on your heart.