Thursday, February 24, 2011

favorites.

This week my favorites are....

1. I love "Swim" by Jack's Mannequin. I like the music video too.

2. Much like Miss Sara Beth, I clean when I am stressed or overwhelmed and need to process.

3. I love night. Something about it lets me breathe. When I lived in the Central Valley summers were scorching hot and mostly miserable. But summer nights....were something else. Cool breeze. Quiet. Dark. The smell of earth and overripe fruit. They were amazing. And city lights from far away have the same effect on me. Something about them are magical and make me want to dream.

4. I love "Life As We Know It." Add that to my list of movies I need to own.

5. My new burgundy, ultraslim, NKJV bible :) In the mail and headed home to me!

6. Freedom. It's been absent from my life for a long time. And situations this last weekend breathed life into me and for the first time in months and months I feel ok. Ok to be where I am at and okay to be with Him. Strivings cease. Do you know how freeing it is to just enjoy Him?

7. My roof. Not as stellar as the one out in the country at my parent's house. But as far as city roofs go. The Holleman house one makes the cut. Studying up there, good conversations, roommate time, painting....it's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment