Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nothing quite like watching your best friends fall in love. I can hardly sleep and I'm half way across the country. But it's real. And I love it. And I love her. And I'm happy. For all 5 of you. But especially that one.

In other news, Owl City and Sky Sailing...both the works of the shy Minnesota boy that is Adam Young...have given me very happy ears the last two days.

Got a lot rolling around in this little head. That means it's time for Elisabethtown, my "Sweets" playlist, and some paint and writing :)

Christmas has hit the Holleman house as of today. And our bathroom is freshly clean. How I love walking in the front door and smelling Windex and Pinesol.

Now the only thing missing is a solid group of friends. Where are you guys? This town is too awesome to have the dreary little cloud over it of nobody to share it with.

Jesus time. Bed time. Morning message and a run. Then off to make the big bucks and love on some coworkers :) Life is sweet. My Jesus is sweeter.

That's all folks.

4 comments:

  1. are you kidding??? you have a freakin' thousand and one friends! how can you complain about not having friends? you have SO MANY!! seriously. Please don't complain about that when you DO have friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. I have INCREDIBLE friends to share it with. I just wish they were here. I have one or two here I can talk too. But they don't hang out together or or rarely around or already all about their little posse. Which is totally fine. I just missing having MY friends. Not going and hanging out with people and it's me hanging out with other people's friends, which hardly happens anyway. It takes time for me. It'll come. I just miss whoever they are now. I do have friends. Just not solid community here. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whose falling in love? shoooooot. love you six.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are precious to me my dear friend. I am so, so jealous of those soon-to-be friends that will get to walk through life WITH you on a daily basis. I miss that. Some day? Some day. :) Love you Hannah Nichelle

    ReplyDelete