Sunday, September 16, 2012

Done. Just...done. Done with the in between and the unsure and the waiting still. Moving forward. Not willing to stay where I know is wrong even if I don't know what moving forward in the right direction looks like. BUT, I do know this. If this summer has taught me anything...it's this. He is God, and I am not, and I can trust Him to bring about what I cannot. I can trust Him for strength and wisdom and deliverance when I have none to offer of myself. He reigns. Period. And He is King over my life. So I take shaky steps forward and trust Him to lead and work in my steps and establish them and to orchestrate the falling together and falling apart of His will.

Commit your way to the Lord. Trust in Him. And He WILL act. 

He acts for the one who waits for Him.

The secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him.

Letting go is more like recognizing what is finally undeniable that I've been avoiding for probably longer than I am aware.

So I'll take a step and trust the Hand that guides to do just that. And I'll love Him in the midst of it and I'll love the cross and ask for it to not lighten or lessen until He has gained what He is after and until I have been refined.

It's love. All of it. And mercy. So whether it hurts or looks anything remotely recognizable to such traits...I'll embrace them. Embrace them as gifts. Gifts of the One who didn't spare His own Son from the cross for my sake. So why should He spare His adopted ones? His purposes? They cost. But they are always best and always worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment