Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This week has been a personal favorite. THIS is what I know:

When everything else shakes, you find your Foundation is firm.

When things are in question you remember He is everything.

When you pray, He answers. When you seek Him, you find Him.

Let it all blow away. Let it all shake. Let everything be in question. Let all my plans crumble. Let all the things I've tried continually to control fall apart. I WILL NOT run to Egypt. I WILL NOT run to the world's way of doing things. I WILL NOT bow down when the music plays. I WILL NOT fear. HE is with me. HE is my treasure. HE is my God. I have chosen who I serve. HE is my portion. HE is my deliverer. HE maintains my lot. HE holds it all. HE is orchestrating. HE knows. HE hears me. I am HIS and HE is mine. I will not run to the world. I will not build my own house. I will not be satisfied until I awake in His likeness. I will not run to the world or my house, I will seek HIS face.

He is capturing my heart and the bottom line is, I have nothing. Nothing to offer. Nothing but need. BUT that is the treasure in being an earthen vessel. The power is Him not me. I am nailed to the cross. My life is hid with Christ. He made me alive. I am a minister of THAT gospel wherever I go. So school, work, roommates, Bryan, friendships, relationships, summer plans, anything...I do it as an act of worship because I know He is alive in me so it all is kingdom work. And my life is His.


DANG. So close. Every day, so close to missing all of this. And I so often do. But by His mercy, this week I caught a glimpse. And it's rocking my world and overflowing out of my life. Thank God. Thank God for having mercy on me and being it all and working in me and for choosing me. Thank God. So what is there left to do but offer my life as a living sacrifice in view of His mercy as an act of worship? I will call on the name of the Lord and take the cup of salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment