How have I never read anything in the Old Testament with the knowledge that now WE are His temple according to the New Testament? Definitely changes things.
I represent Christ. Therefore, how I live affects His reputation. If I care about Him, I should be protective of that, of His name, of how others think of Him, and of my time with Him. That changes how I do school, my job, living with my roommates etc.
Prayer is really effective. WHY have I not used this more? Not only do things happen, but I am learning so much more about Him personally, from Him, from experience with Him, and somehow when you pray, His heart and perspective are more clear. And it just makes any day better.
He is better. And the only thing that makes sense in light of that, is risking it all.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment