Ummmm....it would be real nice if I could retain a few of the things I've learned and walked through in the year and a half since I started this blog. A lot of the posts are about same struggles, then gaining ground, then losing ground, etc etc etc. I don't want to go back to Egypt. I don't want to pick up a former way of life, spitting at the new one He gave me or the step further He led me.
He is God, I am not. He loves me. He is faithful. And He is enough.
Random thoughts. I'll update on what's actually going on soon.
Happy Thursday early early morning everybody. Don't waste today. Believe Jesus loves you, and live like it. Be kingdom minded. Nothing else matters and it costs to much to miss it.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this post reminds me of one of my favorite books....It's called Messy Spirituality by Michael Yaconelli.
ReplyDeletecheck it out.
love you.
love your heart.
more than you know.