Thursday, December 15, 2011

Well I survived. Five reading and writing intensive classes. 4-5 shifts a week (17-25 hrs), mentoring freshmen girls, and living in community. And I survived finals. 32 pages of papers, one website, and two exams in one week. And work. HOW the heck did that happen? How did this whole semester happen?

Praise the Lord. Barely made it.

I am toast. I could sleep for three days easy.

And as I sit in my quiet house with sleeping roommates before heading to bed to face another long work day in the morning...I am just so thankful.


This whole last year has been different. I know who I am. I am content. I love Him more than I ever have before and I am dead set on being after HIm and His heart with my whole life for the rest of my life.

It's just sweet. And I'm just thankful.

Four long graduation day shifts (commonly referred to as server's Christmas and server's hell...make money but looooonnnnggg days). One day of Christmas celebration with my roommate. And then packing and heading back to my valley for two week and then two weeks in Israel.

Full heart. Thankful.

My eyes are on Him and I'm fired up about what comes next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment